Why chose Herco?
Extensive product range
- High degree of standardization
- Series optimized to specific applications
- Short delivery times
- Standardized components manufacturing
- 3D project drawing
Application engineering expertise
- Experienced chemists, engineers and process technicians in-house
- Construction of special installations made-to-measure to your application, water analysis and requirements
- Many years of experience in layout and production
- 100% of our installations are tested "live" with water
- Long-term archiving of documentation for every installation that we've built
- Customer training at the installation
- Custom-tailored labeling (nameplates, front foils, labels, colouring)
- Quick help with repair work, efficient spare parts logistics
Industrial manufacture for water treatment equipment
Founded in 1947, Herco now stands for water treatment equipment "Made in Germany" with membrane technologies as a core competency. Our flexible production department enables us to satisfy our customers' special requirements, ranging from single piece manufacturing to series production.
Thanks to our craftsmanship along with certified quality and cutting-edge manufacturing technologies, we are a much sought-after as a partner by water treatment companies and OEMs.
From accessories to yield – it's all in our comprehensive catalogue
Take the easy way and benefit from our broad system portfolio: Send us your enquiry or request for proposal. We will then elaborate a detailed offer and support you with our technical know-how.
In our password-protected customer area, brochures and images are available around the clock. When your bid has been accepted, you can rely on our equipment being delivered on schedule.On request, we will provide our equipment with your label on it.When may we contribute to your success?